On November 14, 1969, the Riande Granada Hotel opened its doors in the commercial and financial center of the city, lead by its founder, Don Ildefonso Riande. That year, Riande’ reputation and history for Panamanian hospitality began. Later, the Riande Airport Hotel, ideally located only 3 minutes away from Tocumen International Airport, was acquired. Don Ildefonso Riande’ extraordinary work ethic and visionary ideas lead Riande Hoteles to become a symbol of Panamanian hospitality. In 2013, 44 years after operations began; his legacy was revived with the launch of a new and modern image for both hotels.
MISION & VISION
- PHILOSOPHY: Achieve full satisfaction of our customers.
- MISSION: Establish long ties of loyalty with clients who honor us with their preference. Provide innovation, professionalism and quality.
- VISION: Maintain the leadership by creating unique experiences, thanks to our authentic interest in exceeding our guests’ expectations, with exceptional and personalized service.
- VALUES: Always stay at the forefront of services, with emphasis in constant training of the staff and loyalty to our clients.
- TEAMWORK: Generate and maintain a healthy working environment for our staff, forming successful teams.
- Honesty and loyalty as a virtue of each employee’s consciousness.
- Quality service as a brand and recognition. Competitiveness as an engine for the future.
- Kindness and cheerfulness as intrinsic characteristics of each individual in our corporation.
- Respect as the basis of corporate culture.
- Social and environmental responsibility as an essential attitude of our staff’s conduct.